About Me

My photo
Ayo blogspot it's Shorty K aka Kenzel Washington aka Columbus Shorty (insider) you reached my blogspot.Some may get offended,some may relate,some may hate.Whatever you choose to do it will not matter.

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Pretty Boy

Okay okay I'm going to address something that has been driving me crazy for the last past 3 weeks.Girls have been calling me a "Pretty Boy" for some reason.Okay I was talking to my homegirl LALA and I told her I was washing my face and she made a comment "Smooth Skin".Then I told her I was doing my hair (probably bad choice of words).But all I was doing was brushing it and putting my du-rag on.So taking care of my face and hair makes me a pretty boy.If so ladies let me ask you some would you want a guy with bump on his face? Nappy Hair? umm NO! I didn't think so.So ladies leave feedback on how you feel about this.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment