About Me

My photo
Ayo blogspot it's Shorty K aka Kenzel Washington aka Columbus Shorty (insider) you reached my blogspot.Some may get offended,some may relate,some may hate.Whatever you choose to do it will not matter.

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Little White Girl

No this is not a racist post.Let me tell you I was at Chuck E Cheese right.I was playing this game and I had a bag of candy.I saw this little white girl standing next to me.She wanted to play the game so I was like after I'm done.She was standing there waiting patiently (I thought).So I put my candy down beside the game and started playing it.So as I start playing the game I the little make a quick movement out the corner of my eye.Man before I knew it that damn heffa stole my candy and I mean that girl HAULED ASS!.I ain't never seen run that damn fast in my life.I started to slap the shit outta her ,damn near lost my religion.But then I said to my self it's only candy but it's my candy DAMNIT.The moral of the story is to watch these damn kids they sneaky.I would never look at a white girl the same again

No comments:

Post a Comment