About Me

My photo
Ayo blogspot it's Shorty K aka Kenzel Washington aka Columbus Shorty (insider) you reached my blogspot.Some may get offended,some may relate,some may hate.Whatever you choose to do it will not matter.

Friday, August 14, 2009

Moving Forward

Ok man I'm back seriously on my blog shit I've been neglecting it.But this time I'm back I'm going to try and drop at least one a day.But let me see what's been going on so far I've been looking for a job so I can move somewhere and start over as well as get my education at the same time.I'm debating between Atlanta & Florida leaning more towards because I like the feel of it. I want to go to school for music I love music I can't go a day without music.I look up to Pharrell he is like a Idol to me hopefully one day I will get to do half of the stuff he's done.

No comments:

Post a Comment